According to an old Chinese story, a lord of ancient China once asked his physician, a member of a family of healers, which of them was the best healer. The physician, whose reputation was such that his name became synonymous with medical science in China, responded,
- My eldest brother creates health before sickness takes shape, so his name does not get out of the house.
- My elder brother cures sickness when it is still extremely minute, so his name does not get out of the neighborhood.
- As a physician, I puncture veins and prescribe potions so my name gets out and is heard among the lords.
Here at I Am Essential Oils we suggest that family healers be well informed and live a healthy lifestyle to control sickness before it takes shape.
- Sugar: The Bitter Truth- Robert H. Lustig gives the skinny on obesity and he debunks the last 30 years of nutrition information by exposing sugar developments in the food industry in North America. He refers to John Yudkins' 1972 book "Pure White and Deadly". Dr Lustig, MD, UCSF Professor of Pediatrics argues that fructose (too much) and fiber (not enough) appear to be cornerstones of the obesity epidemic through their effects on insulin.
- The Truth About Cancer - What You Need to Know about Cancer’s History, Treatment, and Prevention, Written by Ty M. Bollinger